Unhinged and Unchained

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Unhinged and Unchained

Post by Billy »

----------------------------------------
EBWF.Net Exclusive Video
Posted 6/1/19
The shot opened with Raquel Diaz alone in the center of the screen. She was wearing a black leather low cut top. She stared into the camera intensely.

Raquel Diaz: This week on Warfare, my husband is competing in the first round of the King of the Ring. In the MAIN EVENT he will face Rey Mysterio and Drew McIntyre in a triple threat to determine who goes on to round two! As if there were any question at all! Aiden is the EBWF Gateway Champion! He’s the two thousand and nineteen Royal Rumble winner who started in the number one position! There’s really no question which one of the three of these men is the better. My husband IS the best wrestler this company has to offer! He lost his way, but I’m going to make sure he finds it once again! You can BET on that!

The shot faded on Raquel’s sinister smile.

EBWF Facebook Live
Posted 6/3/19
Renee Young was standing with Aiden English who had the Gateway Title draped over his shoulder. The two were quietly talking as the video started. Aiden had said something before the audio kicked in and they were both laughing.

Cameraman: We’re live!

Renee continued laughing slightly but Aiden quickly regained his composure and stared into the camera. When Renee caught sight of this she calmed herself and smiled.

Renee Young: EBWF Universe, thank you for joining us on Facebook Live! We are only moments away from the start of EBWF Warfare live from our nation’s capital, Washington DC! I’m here with the EBWF Gateway Champion, Aiden English! Aiden, the entire universe has been a buzz with questions about what happened two weeks ago with your wife’s cousin Chavo. Do you have anything to say about that incident?

Aiden English: It’s simple when you think about it Renee. Chavo decided to denigrate my late father-in-law over and over. And, after repeated attempts to get him to cease his verbal attack and take back his salacious words I met my breaking point. For my beautiful wife and her amazing mother, I could stand it no more! Not just for family, but for the Universe! Eddie Guerrero is a LEGEND in this industry. He’s an ICON of what one man can accomplish! He is a PARAGON of talent and ambition. It was an affront to the fans every single time Chavo opened his stupid mouth! Sense he wouldn’t listen to reason, I had to show it to him. Was he out here last week spewing his filth? No! Is he in the building tonight? No! Chavo had to be taught the difference between right and wrong. So I taught him because I’m the best man for the job!

Aiden’s voice was raised and he was pointing at the camera. The rage underneath was leaking out in his facial expression and the tenseness of his muscles. Renee darted her eyes between him and the camera.

Renee Young: How about we focus on tonight. You’re going to be in the Main Event match against Rey Mysterio and Drew McIntyre. It’s the first round of this years King of the Ring. Are you in the right frame of mind for a match of this caliber?

Aiden English: Oh Renee, I’m in a better state of mind then I’ve been in for a very very long time. I’m seeing more clearly by the minute. My eyes are opened to the world around me. I see the decay and the chaos inside the ring, outside the ring, surrounding the Universe and shrouding it in darkness. I see the pain of the fans. I hear their cries. I am focused on making things right again! That starts tonight against Mysterio and McIntyre! That starts with a crown and a throne that should have been mine last year.

Renee Young: Last year you made it to the semi-finals only to be beat by Tommy End.

Aiden English: That’s right Tommy End. Tommy, the source of corruption, End. I went in thinking I was unstoppable and he kicked my head off! And Tommy may well have won the King of the Ring last year if not for me…

Renee Young: How do you figure?

Aiden English: Do you think Seth Freakin’ Rollins could have beat Tommy End if both men had been fresh? Do you think Rollins would have been King of the Ring if End would have been fifty percent, twenty-five percent, FIFTEEN PERCENT? No! Rollins got handed a beat, battered, broken Tommy End. A Tommy End who had to limp his way to the ring after we damn near killed one another in the ring. Rollins didn’t beat Tommy End, I did. The effects of my victory were merely delayed! In the light, I see it now. I know what was and what is. I see my victory over End being claimed by Rollins. I SEE the empty throne where I should have SAT. I see everything…

Renee Young: How does all of this figure into tonight?

Aiden English: It’s simple. Drew McIntyre and Rey Mysterio are walking to the ring to take on the EBWF Gateway Champion. Their stepping into the ring to face the Royal Rumble winner. They are climbing through the ropes to face down the true King of the Ring! Tonight I illuminate the truth. Tonight I show the Universe that my heads clear, my eyes are locked onto the prize and my victory has never been more assured! The light shall make it all clear!

Renee Young: Are you sure you’re okay? You’re acting a little abnormal.

Aiden English: It’s clarity Renee. Sometimes to those who live in the darkness, the light seems blinding! Oh, I’m perfectly fine though! No, I’m better than fine! I’m better than I have ever been. The EBWF Universe needs someone to lead them into a better existence and that person is Aiden English. There is no doubt about that!

Renee Young: Okay. I’ll take your word for it. Still you have to get past Rey Mysterio and Drew McIntyre to do that. Mysterio is one of the fastest and most agile wrestlers in the business. McIntyre is an unrivaled power house. Two completely different wrestling styles and you have to face them both at the same time.

Aiden looked at the Gateway Title and sighed. He paced for a moment, murmuring to himself and glancing between Renee, the belt and the camera constantly.

Aiden English: Obviously you can’t approach facing McIntyre in the same way you would Mysterio. Just like you wouldn’t fight Braun Strowman the same way you fight Heath Slater. Just like you don’t have the same approach to Bobby Lashley and Hardcore Holly or any number of very very different wrestlers I have faced in EBWF. Wrestlers I have faced and I have beaten. Wrestlers who have all learned that Aiden English doesn’t come prepared to fight anyone, he comes prepared for the fight at hand. I’m still the same man who wielded the Breakout Championship with an IRON FIST! I still watch hours upon hours of tape. I study wrestling. I prepare for the person I’m going to beat. I plan a strategy around their strengths and their weaknesses. I know them better than they know themselves. You want proof Renee? My career is proof! When I was Breakout Champion no one could take the title off me. Since I became the Gateway Champion it’s been the same. Royal Rumble? First man in the ring, only one still standing at the end of the match! A year…

Aiden put his hand on the Gateway Title and smiled at Renee, a huge toothy grin. Almost sinister but not quite.

Aiden English: I’ve done all of this in a year. Breakout Champion, Gateway Champion, Royal Rumble winner. This. The King of the Ring eluded me in my first year. So year two has to be the YEAR OF AIDEN ENGLISH! All roads lead to glory. All signs point to me!

Renee Young: How do you specifically prepare for Rey Mysterio and Drew McIntyre?

Aiden English: By not being them! I’m not going to attempt to keep up with Mysterio. I’m not going to attempt to bully McIntyre. By planning around me. Because I’m not going to be the fastest man in this match. I’m not going to be the strongest man in this match! I will be the smartest, the most skilled and the most willing to get the job done! I am going to be the best wrestler in the ring. I’m going to be what the people need me to be. The BEACON in the DARKNESS that rights this ship before it sinks! I’m not going to do it by being as strong as Drew or as fast as Rey. I’m going to do it by beating them because I’m better than them. Better than all of them!

Aiden clutched at his head and turned away from Renee. He was breathing heavily. She made a panicked expression to the camera, eyes wide.

Renee Young: Okay. Sounds like a good strategy!

Aiden spun around and took a deep breath in.

Aiden English: There is a disease growing in this industry. The fans have it. The talent spreads it. Even you are part of the problem Renee. There is a darkness covering the world of wrestling and only I can bring the light! I’m going to win because I have to win! I’m going to be the King of the Ring because the people need a King they can count on! I’m going to shed light onto the darkest parts of the EBWF and squish all the little bugs that go fleeing before me. I’m going to fix this company, and I’m going to do it…

Aiden’s face went flat, no expression or emotion.

Aiden English: With a smile.

Aiden turned and walked out of shot, leaving Renee with her hands at her side. She starred in the direction he stormed off in with her jaw open. There was plenty of time for her to say something before the video ended but she hadn’t pulled herself back together in time.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*