Money Gang!

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brandon M

Money Gang!

Post by Brandon M »

OOC: Sorry for all the cursing just trying to stay in character.

===============================================
A video uploaded to EBWF.net titled " HA! Yall Funny! "
Date: 02/22/2020
Time: 7:30PM
===============================================

The scene opens with the camera zoomed in on the EBWF Breakout Championship. As it begins to zoom out you see Lio Rush with a little smirk standing next to Hardcore Bob Holly with Erick Rowan and Bobby Lashley standing behind them looking angry. After about ten seconds Lio then begins speaking.

Lio Rush: HA! Ya know, Its funny. I am the EBWF Breakout champ and yet I get a match with a old, Out of shape, Broke ass like Matt Hardy! Really!? I mean hell I should just skip the damn match I might break one of his bones HA! So I gotta ask Wes, What up with that man? Do you not care about Matt Hardy?

Hardcore Holly: Hold on Lio, Because I am sure we all know the answer to that question! Fact is Wes had his favorite and if you aint one of them well sucks to be you! Aint that right.. Boss! Now... Jimmy Havoc!.. I see you have a returned big guy! And I see your still running ya mouth! You wanna really hear something funny Lio, This man has been ducking an dodging me since I got here!! Then I retire and your ass returns!.. Yea.. I tell ya what Jimmy stop being a bitch! You wanna fight you just give me a time an place and I will be happy.. Happy! to be there! In fact I am challenging you to a match Jimmy boy! And I will even let you pick the type of match!.. But understand this Jimmy! One way or another you and I have some unfinished business! And damn right! I plan on finishing it! So don't piss me off! Don't be a lil bitch! Accept my challenge... Or don't personally I don't give a damn! Your ass belongs to me Jimmy! So enjoy your match with Elias.. Pathetic! And I will be waiting to hear from you boy!

Lio Rush: HA! Yea and speaking of Mr. Havoc, Ya know I hear you talking about me like you know me.. But I think I need to reintroduce myself since you had a little hissy fit and left HA! So Jimmy... I am the twenty five year old piece of gold.. I am the money man.. I am the man of the hour... Every hour. I am.. Lio Rush. Now I know your a moron Jimmy but take a look at the group I ride with.. I got the All Mighty, I got a Hardcore legend, I got a damn monster... And of course The EBWF Women's Champion Who at this very moment is training for a UFC match. Point being Jimmy is you really should watch your mouth! Because my people.. Always collect. Long story short Jimmy keep my name out ya mouth ya heard!..As far as Matt Hardy goes. HA! Let me ask ya Matt when was the last time you won a match? HA! I mean seriously Matt, I am faster then you, I am smarter then you, Hell I am overall better then you HA! Those just facts man. You aint my man Hardcore over here who looks better then most younger guys and much better then Jimmy HAHA!. The All Mighty who looks like a one hundred million dollar man HA! See Matt because while your lost in your own world, In the real world bra, Your a lazy out of shape loser who needs to just leave the business man. Sorry but not sorry HA! This a business and you Matt don't belong in it plain and simple HA! And if anything you should be thanking me for giving you this opportunity. This match means nothing to me man HA! But why not HA! I need something to do HAHA! So Matt I will see ya Monday and Jimmy HA! Man just keep ya mouth shut HA!... Lets roll boys..

Lio then smirks before him and Hardcore walk away. Rowan and Bobby follow as after a few seconds the screen fades to black.
Shayna Baszler: Current EBWF Women's Champion
Lio Rush: Current EBWF Breakout Champion
Erick Rowan: Special Enforcer
Hardcore Holly: Retired, 2 X EBWF Breakout Champion
Bobby Lashley: Injured