The disrespect

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Chris

The disrespect

Post by Chris »

The scene opens with Chris Charlton and Tomohiro Ishii stood backstage with Charly Caruso. Ishii is wearing his familiar Stone Pitbull t-shirt with the Breakout Championship slung over his shoulder. Charlton is wearing an ill fitting grey suit.

Caruso: Chris, I believe you requested this time to speak on behalf of your friend Tomohiro Ishii. Well, what is it you want to say?

Charlton: Yes that's right. As a close friend of Ishi-san and as his newly appointed spokesperson, I'll be taking this time to address my new role. You see, I have been chosen by Ishii-san to take some of the strain off his day to day operations. I book the hotels, call the taxis, organise the flights, order the food and this allows Ishii-san to focus 100% on what he does best and that's wrestle!

Caruso: Well I'm hope it works out and Ishii can focus on his wrestling now because, with all due respect, he's been on quite the losing streak recently.

*Ishii cocks his head and snarls at Caruso as Charlton tries to calm him down*

Charlton: Easy...Tomohiro....(Turns back to Caruso) Charly, let me assure you that we are fully aware of that and are working hard to put it right. Also, even though Ishii can't speak English fluently, do not take him as a fool, he can comprehend when you are being disrespectful. It's a common theme around here it seems!

Caruso: I...I wasn't trying to be disrespectful...I'll ask another instead. Ishii's next match is against The Rock. What would you say to those nay sayers who think that Ishii has no chance in this match?

*Ishii snatches the microphone out of Caruso's hands in a rage and she runs out of shot. Ishii screams in Japanese for 30 seconds into the camera as Chris tries to calm him. Once Ishii finishes, he storms off, growling and snorting. Charlton stays behind to translate...*

"Ishii-san just said that he doesn't care what the doubters say. On any given day, he can beat anybody on this planet, even if they have the credentials of The Rock. Ishii-san said that he is where he belongs in the main event, not booked with midgets and dinosaurs in the opener. He is laser focused on beating The Rock and representing the great nation of Japan. Ishii-san said that The Rock should be worried. Yes, he's an EBWF legend and a Hollywood star, but all that counts for nothing when Ishii's chops, punches, headbutts and suplexes come raining in. The whole world will tune in to Warfare to see The Rock but when the credits roll, they will only be talking about how Tomohiro Ishii destroyed him!"

*Charlton walks out of shot as EBWF goes to a commercial.*
BRAY WYATT