Making My Mark - Colten Gunn

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Making My Mark - Colten Gunn

Post by Billy »

Colten Gunn was wearing a black ‘Austin 3:16’ t-shirt, some stone washed jeans and a white headband that pushed his curly hair up. He was sitting on a steel chair in a poorly lit locker room. Colten tilted his head from side to side as the scene opened.

Colten Gunn
You want to hear something funny. Austin and I were sent to the EBWF by our father to carry on a legacy he started a long time ago. To carry on in a company he’s had little to do with since he built that legacy. And, he sent us here as a unit. The Gunn Club. But, he sent us into a match where everyman has to get in the ring and fight for himself. He set us on a course that ends with one of us losing, no matter how things go down. And, he knew we were going to work together. He knew that we would carry one another to the finish line. He knew that the Gunn Club was going to be well represented by his two sons. Most of all, our father knew that at the end of the match when it become him or I. When it comes down to a little Gunn on Gunn violence we’re going to bring out the best in one another. We’re going to show the EBWF Universe that these genes produce some of the best wrestlers that this world has ever seen. That even in losing we were both going to look amazing.

Colten grabbed the front of the seat and shook it.

Colten Gunn
And, boy howdy are you in for a wild ride? Aren’t you in for an earth shaking, expectation shattering, world changing night! No one expects Colten Gunn to debut and show up a roster of mega stars. No one expects me to compete with talent that’s been running this business as long as daddy dearest has been lacing up his boots. They don’t expect to see Colten Gunn walking to the ring in the Main Event of his first EBWF WrestleMania. They don’t expect it but that’s what they’re going to get. I’m going to make damned sure that the EBWF Universe never forgets the mark that the Gunn Club is going to leave on this industry!

Colten mocked tipping a hat at the camera and the shot faded to black.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*