A Boy and His Dino

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

A Boy and His Dino

Post by Billy »

Luchasaurus stood in the center of a ring surrounded by fake small tropical trees, short fake grass and several stuffed dinosaurs. Everything was intended to make him look taller and more imposing than he already was. As he stomped around the ring, the tell tale whooshing sounds of Paul London's time machine played. Jungle Boy flew into frame from offscreen, over the top ropes and landed at the feet of Luchasaurus.

Jungle Boy: My great green friend, I have been sent by Doctor London to bring you back to the time of men and tights. He has arranged a match for you in the annual King of the Ring tournament.

Luchasaurus: But, I am already the King of the Dinosaurs.

Jungle Boy: This will make you the King of Men.

Luchasaurus: Oh. All men?

Jungle Boy: I'm gonna go with....

Luchasaurus nodded his head anticipating a positive response.

Jungle Boy: YES! Absolutely. The King of every human to ever live. Both past, present and future!

Luchasaurus: Both?

Jungle Boy: Yep, both.

Luchasaurus tried to count the options on his hands. He counted once, counted twice, counted a third time and looked up.

Luchasaurus: Both?

Jungle Boy: Yes, BOTH! We need to move on. There's no time to waste asking what the count is.

Luchasaurus: We have a time machine. How is there no time?

Jungle Boy: Okay, well there is plenty of time. We have all the time that ever existed. CUT CUT CUT!!!

Both men let themselves bend a little, relax.

Jungle Boy: I'm just bored. I'm tired of this fetch the Dino routine already!

Luchasaurus: I'm tired of this routine too. It's getting old. The jokes don't work. Paul London doesn't even make appearances anymore.

Jungle Boy: Yeah well, after the alien returned to the mothership, the potential for crossover events started dying. Now we're like the Arrowverse after they added fourteen shows. None of it makes sense.

Luchasaurus: Am I supposed to be an actual dinosaur? Does anyone buy it? Like, we all know I'm a guy in a dinosaur mask!

Jungle Boy: Right? And I'm a science experiment? How does that even tie into the name Jungle Boy? I mean, if I was a missing link this would all make more sense.

Luchasaurus: Perhaps we need to talk to management about repackaging us.

Jungle Boy: Yeah! If we both go to the boss and demand a change, they can't tell us no right?

Luchasaurus: Yeah!

The two men exchanged a high five.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*