Lifestyles of the Rich and Dynastic, ep. 1

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
TheDynasty

Lifestyles of the Rich and Dynastic, ep. 1

Post by TheDynasty »

The scene opens in an expensive-looking hotel suite. MJF and Richard Holliday are sat reclined on massage chairs, wearing a combination of white robes, face masks and cucumber slices over their eyes. Their gym bags are seen on the beds behind them, and calming music is quietly playing in the background. Holliday has his air pods in his ears, and there are Dynastic Coffee mugs on the bedside tables.

MJF: Isn’t this the life? Its so much more relaxing knowing that Stone Cold is suspended and can’t touch us.

Holliday: Well Maxxy baby, the viewing figures are in, and your segment kicking Austin out of EBWF was very popular indeed. The people love you!

MJF: I think that’s a bit generous Richard; they love to hate me, and I love to hate them. We can’t all be the ultimate babyface like you.

Holliday: It is true that people have started to love me. Imagine the cheers when I’ll get when I beat “Captain Charisma.”

MJF: Does that guy even know what charisma is? He’s as interesting as a Brandi Rhodes promo. He’s got go away heat. He’s like Brandi Rhodes had a baby with Brandi Rhodes, but that baby was like Benjamin Button because he’s so much older than Brandi Rhodes. And did you hear what he had to say about The Dynasty? That we’re the least threatening group in EBWF? That he has the coalition? Does anybody even know who’s in the coalition? Seriously, can you find me a single person in this building that can tell me the members of the coalition? I know who’s in The Kingdom, I know who’s in the Bullet Club, but who’s in the coalition? He’s just jealous that we get airtime. And when you give him yet another loss this week, they’ll be even more irrelevant in the landscape of EBWF.

Holliday: Speaking of airtime, I’ve been thinking of ways we can get Dynasty more exposure. You know that we’re going to be all over this Breakout championship tournament, and we can start looking at the tag team picture, but there’s one area where we are lacking in engagement and content.

MJF: Really, where?

Holliday: The Womens division. It’s an untapped market. For goodness’ sake, the other member of the coalition has the title. It’d be a cakewalk.

MJF: Well, I think there’s more than 2 members of the coalition. I think. But you make a good point. Who are you thinking of bringing in?

Holliday: Well, I’ve already made some calls, and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised. I won’t tell you, because it’s going to be my birthday present to you.

MJF: You’re such a good friend. We better get going soon, I need to prepare for my match with Jungle Boy, or should I say Luchasaurus, because we know that JB can’t get anything done without that big bumbling dinosaur. What type of gimmick is that anyway? At least Duke Droese was a garbageman. I mean, a DINOSAUR?! It’s hard to play a dinosaur when you’re one of the youngest people in the locker room. Jurassic Express should be billed as “At a combined age of less than Christian Cage.” I’m sure that’s mathematically correct. If not, it must be pretty damn close.
Anyway, after I beat Jungle Boy, and you beat Christian, there’s only one more round until a truly Dynastic final. Imagine what that’ll do for the ratings.

Holliday: And our merch sales!

The scene ends.