The Hayteful Chronicles 001 - Queen of the Ring

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

The Hayteful Chronicles 001 - Queen of the Ring

Post by Becky Lynch »

Thus far in the EBWF, Jamie Hayter has been having a tougher time than she originally thought. She knows that she needs to turn things around or just leave for greener pastures. She has been heavily considering it for a while. That is, until a fateful meeting occurred before her match with Liv Morgan.

It is now the twelfth of June, and it is about a half an hour before showtime, so around half past seven in the evening. In her locker room is the Greatest Wrestler Alive, everyone’s Lord and Savior, Jamie Hayter. Jamie is readying herself for the upcoming Queen of the Ring match with one third of the Rebellious Angels, Liv Morgan. Jamie is sitting on the bench in her locker room lacing up her boots until there is a knock on her door.

Jamie stops momentarily. “Come in.” Jamie says before continuing to tie up her boots. The door to her locker room opens and closes, and Jamie looks up to see none other than a certain someone that is unknown to the viewer. However, Jamie knows this person very well.

“I haven’t seen you in a long time.” Jamie says with a bit of shock in her voice. “What has brought you here?”

“Right to it, huh?” The mysterious stranger asks. “Well, I approached you, so I do owe you an explanation and that’s exactly what you’ll get.”

The mysterious stranger clears her throat before making her case. “I’ve been watching you for the longest time. I’ve followed your career since your professional wrestling debut. You’ve dominated everywhere you’ve gone, but ever since you debuted for the EBWF, things haven’t been going the way that you hoped. Am I correct?”

Jamie’s eyes widen as she grits her teeth. “I take it by your reaction that I’m very much correct.”

“It won’t take much for me to rebound. At this point, I’m one of the most popular, respected wrestlers in the world. Nothing will change that. Even so, it would be nice to turn things around. Say that I’m interested. What are you suggesting?”

The mysterious stranger smirks at Jamie. “I’m very glad that you asked me that. It’s true that you have grown into one of the most respected and popular wrestlers in the world since your career began, and that nothing will change. It’s also true that things haven’t gone your way here in the EBWF, but you know what? I think we can change that. You and I can not only take the professional wrestling world, but the entire world in general into our hands. With the world in our hands, we can bend it and we can shape it. We can force it to be anything we want.”

An eyebrow shoots up on the face of Jamie Hayter. “We? Are you suggesting…”

“Yes, I’m suggesting that. Nothing’s set in stone yet, but I’m very much suggesting it. What do you say?”

Jamie thinks about the proposal that the stranger laid out before her, and she smirks. “You know what? I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. So, yes. I accept. Just let me know the details when you have them. For right now, I have a Harley Quinn wannabe that needs to be put back on the shelf.” With that said, Jamie walks away.
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)