BYK

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

BYK

Post by Cory »

EBWF.net Exclusive

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen...

The camera faded in on Paul Heyman, flanked by his newest client in the backstage area. The new King of the Ring Damian Priest looked into the camera with a smirk as Heyman spoke into the microphone.

Paul Heyman: I told you it was a spoiler. I told you that Damian Priest was fated to be your next King. None of you believed me. You see I don't speak in absolutes unless I am 100% absolute. I knew Damian Priest would win. I saw the field and he was the ONLY correct choice.

Damian Priest: Booyaka.

Paul Heyman: What an excellent segue. The latest victim to receive their punishment is Rey...Mysterio. The greatest luchador of all time. An icon of professional wrestling. A face on any wrestling Mount Rushmore. He's the man. And tonight he will look to put himself back in the conversation at Damian Priest's expense.

Heyman smirked as he handed Damian Priest the microphone. Damian stepped into the foreground, leaning down slightly to peer into the camera that was aimed at Paul.

Damian Priest: Not my first luchadore, Rey. Pentagon? He hasn't been seen since. He was my first W in this company, Rey. I'm out here collectin' masks. You understand? I'm King of the Ring, man. I earned that. I punched my ticket. And now I'm just running up the score until I face the Miz. But don't get it wrong. A king respects a king. You're a legend, Rey. You're one of the best of the best. That's why it's going to be so rewarding when I beat you, and leave you looking at the lights. You see, I got Brock Anderson over here acting like he had something in his eye when I whooped his ass. And Christian Cage, well he's 103 years old, so everyone tells me. So it's sounding to me like I need an eye opener for a win. Something to shock the system. Show the people of this business that I'm legit.

Damian smirked.

Damian Priest: I've got nothing to prove to them. The only person I got something to prove to is Rey Mysterio. I'm going to show him that when I won King of the Ring, it's because I'm the best in the biz. I'm going to prove to him that it was a mistake showing up to the arena today. And I'm gonna let the rest of my critics buy a ticket and watch me put on a clinic out there. And that's not just a prediction, Paul...

Paul Heyman grinned maliciously.

Paul Heyman: That... is a spoiler.

The two men turned and walked off as the scene faded.