Cake walk

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Cake walk

Post by A.J »

The scene opened backstage where the Instant Classic Christian Cage was leaning against the wall in the hallway.

Christian Cage:You know all week I've been asked how,how could I have attacked Taz and give him a con-chair-to and leave him a bloody mess last Monday?

Christian smirked and shook his head.

Christian Cage:The answer is simple,I was screwed by Hook two weeks ago. I should be standing here as the Gateway Champion but because of Hook I'm not so I had to get some revenge. Now there's an old saying that the sins of the father fall upon the son but in this case the sins of the son fall upon the father so Hook as you sit at home taking care of your dear old daddy I hope you realize that this is all your fault.

Christian mouthed "your fault" before continuing.

Christian Cage:Now tonight's business for me is a match with..Anthony Bowens.

Christian chuckled in disbelief.

Christian Cage:What a tough opponent,now Anthony it's like this you are the lesser half of a team that hasn't done jack shit around here. All you do for the team is say who you are to all the jackasses in the arena. Now Anthony I beat you in a Tag Team match,I beat your buddy Max in the King Of the Ring tournament,and the only thing left is to beat you one on one which is honestly gonna be a cake walk. Anthony I seem to recall back before Last Survivor you said you would deal with me and your friend said that I would be sorry when you got your hands on me.

Christian laughed.

Christian Cage:Well you didn't get the job done then and tonight you won't get it done either because you're just like Hook you want to play the hero but you don't have the ability to get the job done and if you don't know…now you know.

Christian crossed his arms and continued to lean against the wall as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan