Blissful Revenge

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Blissful Revenge

Post by A.J »

Wednesday August 23rd, 2023

It was a few days before Gateway to Glory and Alexa Bliss was sitting in a doctor's office due to the recommendation of EBWF higher ups. Alexa suffered a concussion a month ago after a backstage attack and just a few short weeks ago was nailed in the head with a metal tray so the company didn't want to risk Alexa's health or at least that was what she was told by the Head of Talent Relations Jim Ross, in all honesty it's possible that the company just didn't want to face a lawsuit. No matter the reason Alexa was gonna do anything to face Sakisama at Gateway to Glory even if it meant sitting around and feeling annoyed at the lengthy amount of time it was taking to get this visit over with.
Finally, after what felt like an eternity the female Doctor returned with the result papers.

Doctor: Alright Alexa we've got the results and good news, you've passed all the tests.

Alexa grinned.

Alexa Bliss: So that means you're gonna clear me to compete right?

The Doctor's smile faded, and she let out a sigh.

Doctor: Actually, I recommend that you don't compete on Sunday.

Alexa looked confused.

Alexa Bliss: I don't understand Doc, you said I passed all the tests.

Doctor: Yes, but there's a chance you could get concussed again, I recommend taking a few more weeks to rest before stepping back into the ring.

Alexa was annoyed at this point.

Alexa Bliss: So, you're telling me that it didn't matter if I passed or not, that this was all just a complete waste of time?

Alexa crossed her arms and leaned back against the wall. The Doctor remained calm and tried to further explain her opinion.

Doctor: Alexa, you have to think about your future here, going through with this match could have severe consequences on not only your career but your life. Concussions are no joke. I've seen athletes forget family members due to amnesia, I've seen people who are depressed as a result of concussions. Your quality of life is most important.

Alexa shook her head.

Alexa Bliss: Doc you talk about my life, well I almost died at one point when I was a teenager, my eating disorder had gotten so bad that I was lying in a hospital bed with my body feeling extremely weak, I felt my life slipping away while knowing that my next breath could very well be my last but you know what, instead of giving up and accepting my fate I fought and I fought and I survived, I looked death in the face and laughed so I'm not gonna let this chance of reinjury deter me, no no I am gonna fight.

Alexa noticed a stethoscope on the table next to her and put the earpieces in the Doctor's ears before placing the head on her chest, allowing the Doctor to hear her heartbeat.

Alexa Bliss: So, Doc how does it sound?

The Doctor was surprised at this unusual turn of events.

Doctor: It sounds like you have a very healthy heart.

Alexa smirked and removed the stethoscope.

Alexa Bliss: There's your answer Doc, as long as my heart is functioning I can and will fight so are you gonna clear me?

The Doctor was in thought for a bit before sighing.

Doctor: Okay I'll clear you but remember what I said.

Alexa Bliss: Don't worry.

Sunday August 27th, 2023

Gateway to Glory

The day had arrived for EBWF’s second annual Gateway to Glory pay-per-view live from the KFC Yum Center in Louisville Kentucky. On this night the card features three championship matches one of them being a double title match along with two grudge matches. During the pre-show the camera cut backstage where Alexa Bliss was standing in a dark area with steel trusses everywhere. Alexa was wearing the red and black version of her Harley Quinn attire and sported pigtails to go along with the outfit and completed her look with two black armbands, one with the initials “TF” and the other with the initials “BW”. Alexa had her arms crossed over her chest and leaned back against the trusses.

Alexa Bliss: Almost ten years ago, in fact it will be ten years next month that I stepped into the ring for my first professional wrestling match at a house show. Back then I was working for the company in Connecticut well more specifically the company in Connecticut’s developmental brand down in Florida. Back then no one thought much of me, a twenty-two-year-old former fitness model and gymnast with no prior wrestling experience, a lot of people looked at me as just another dime a dozen hot blonde who would fizzle out in a few years or months. A year later I left that place and came to EBWF and over the years I worked hard to prove the doubters wrong, that I'm more than just my looks and I like to think I did just that. I’ve accomplished a lot and I've fought a lot of talented people and made some friends along the way.

Alexa smirked.

Alexa Bliss: But that anniversary is in a few weeks, tonight I find myself with an opportunity to get some revenge oh what a familiar position I’m in. You know Saki I guess I should’ve expected to have a target on my chest after I prevented you from cheating your way to an EBWF Women’s title match back at Total Supremacy, that’s my mistake but the fact remains that you tried to end my career and that’s when you lit a fire in me. When I was in the hospital and at home dealing with severe headaches and nausea I thought about revenge and when your servant hit over the head with a metal tray a few weeks ago the fire inside began to burn brighter and the craving for revenge grew more powerful. I got a small taste of revenge when I hit you in the head with a metal tray and you’re lucky that your servant was there to save you but tonight you won’t be so lucky.

Alexa began to chuckle.

Alexa Bliss: Now I know there’s been a lot of speculation on my health going into this match considering the fact that I suffered a concussion just last month. Well to put everyone's speculations to rest, I've been cleared but even if I wasn't it wouldn't have stopped me from getting my revenge on Sakisama. I’m no stranger to competing hurt, hell I competed for three months with a rib injury. Saki there’s a list of names that have tried to take me out, Ronda Rousey, Charlotte Flair, Zahra Schriber, Christian Cage, even your minion Utami and every time when all was said and done i won so Saki when you’re sitting in the hotel after the show, wondering how the “gremlin” as you call me beat you and where it all went wrong just remember what happened last month or just ask Utami because she knows all too well.

Alexa started to laugh.

Alexa Bliss: And to think people thought I was just gonna be another bubble headed, blonde, bimbo. Ha! Well jokes on you! I’m not even a real blonde.

Alexa laughed as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan