Just Me

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Just Me

Post by D.J »

The scene opened up with AJ Styles pacing backstage in his own personal dressing room. He looked anxious but focused and ready to go. He noticed the camera and almost seemed startled by it, as Warfare was moments away from beginning.

AJ Styles: What are you doing in here? I suppose you want to talk to me about my match against Trent. Well my thoughts are simple, I'm extremely ready to go up against Trent. I know that it was expected for me to be goofing around with 'Bro Awesome' right now, and that's all well and good, but tonight is about me getting my swagger back in the ring. I can't think of a better person to do that against. Trent is somewhat of a legend in this company, he is one of the OG stars from back in the day when I was running things, and when I was truly 'The Man.' I'm determined to prove that not much has changed. I'm determined to show everyone that AJ Styles did not come back just to be a sidekick in a group. At the end of the day AJ Styles is still one of the best professional wrestlers that there is, plain and simple. Tonight I will make sure I make that abundantly clear when I go up against Trent. I won't need help, there won't be any shenanigans, it'll just be me, AJ Styles.. showing once again that I am simply...

Phenomenal.

AJ went back to pacing in his dressing room as the camera man took the hint and exited.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)