Don't waste my time

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
TheDynasty

Don't waste my time

Post by TheDynasty »

MJF is shown walking backstage flanked by Richard Holliday and Powerhouse Hobbs. As he turns a corner, he is met by a familiar face, along with a camera crew.

MJF: Not again...Marvez, in the name of all that is holy, if you are here to ask me another asinine question, I will take that damned microphone and ram it down your throat. With that in mind, what the hell do you want?

Alex Marvez: I just wanted to get your thoughts on...

MJF: Will...hold me back. Let me guess you want to get my thoughts on my match with Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber? Well, Alex, I don't want to spend too long talking about that never-was and his little mini-me, or I guess Dom would probably call him his father. See Alex, that was a joke about Rey being small, and that's about all I can muster about these two, because I don't want to spend longer on the microphone talking about them than we'll spend in the ring defeating them. I reckon we'll have the match wrapped up in a couple of minutes, and that's about how long I've given you, so...that's your cue, Marvez...unless you want Hobbs to show you the way out? That's what I thought.