Veteran

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Veteran

Post by Cory »

The camera opened up on Natalya sitting in the backseat of a luxury car that was driving to the Ball Arena. Natalya was wearing a fully black power suit with a long fitted blazer and a pink blouse underneath. Her hair was tied back in a high ponytail, designer sunglasses adorning her face. She had the biggest grin on her face as she chuckled and looked into the camera, crossing her legs.

Natalya: You know, I've been in EBWF for 14 years. I'm a three time Women's Champion. A three time Women's Tag Team Champion, with the GOAT of course. And I'll be damned if I'm not enjoying the hell out of this phase of my career. The company has a mostly respectable roster of female talent, opportunities abound for championships, and more chances to put feathers in my cap that I'm missing. As it turns out, Last Survivor is one of the things that hasn't been called on my bingo card yet. And tonight I'm facing four other women with a shot to gain a potential advantage on the way to Last Survivor. And in my way? Four very optimistic, very naive women. Four women representing the EBWF going into this new era of women's wrestling.

She smirked slightly.

Natalya: How unfortunate for them.

She took a deep breath, looking out the window of the car.

Natalya: Though it's interesting. My fourteenth year in the company and this is the first time where I've felt that this generation is showing the proper respect to me. You have Maiko coming out here and showing me respect. Britt Baker too. And Becky Lynch, well...

Natalya shrugged.

Natalya: Fuck Becky Lynch.

She bristled at having to say her name and continued on.

Natalya: Maiko, thank you for the flowers, sweetie. I assure you they're all deserved. Admittedly at my age, it's not as easy to twist some twenty something up into a pretzel and make them tap out like it was when I was younger, but I compensated my game with rigorous strength training, something I will happily demonstrate to you when we're in the ring together. But don't mistake my competitive spirit for disrespect, Maiko. I've had my eye on you, and I like what I've seen. I'll tell you a little something something about myself that not a lot of the younger ladies remember. I was something of a street sweeper in my first few years with this company. I went down the entire locker room of women and purified it of the models and dense bimbos that absolutely plagued EBWF. I paved the way for women like you to come in here and actually be able to showcase your talent. And I have to be honest - I'm pleased that women like you have stepped up.

Natalya sighed.

Natalya: And then there's Alexa Bliss. Everyone's favorite resident also-ran. I'm so glad there's someone in this match to give the Famine briefcase to, otherwise it might be one of us talented folk! Alexa, allow me to give you a piece of advice, girl to girl.

Natalya leaned in a bit towards the camera.

Natalya: In our match, go find Becky Lynch's worthless ass, and hide behind her as long as you can. Because any time she's in the ring, I'll be punching her lights out. She'll be the perfect human shield for you until I put her out of her misery for good. After that, though, when there's nothing left of her face, you may want to run.

She smirked and leaned back again.

Natalya: And Britt Baker. Another woman who respects her elders. Ugh, I can't believe I just said that.

Nattie sighed a bit before continuing.

Natalya: We see eye to eye on a lot of stuff, Britt. You're starting to come into your own as a locker room leader yourself. It won't be long until you're reminiscing about your previous accomplishments like I am over here. My advice to you? Don't let it steal your hunger because it will. Now don't get it twisted, I'm not saying all this because I think you're slipping. Quite the opposite. Just keep that in mind, since you're already a veteran presence around here. And don't worry. Once you lose tonight, you'll have plenty of opportunities to get back on the ship.

She grinned.

Natalya: The Feast or Famine match is going to be a wild affair. Now I could sit here and whine and complain about having to be in this match in the first place, considering I beat the Women's Champion's little lapdog. But here we are, and I never back down from a chance to make a woman's leg move in ways it's not supposed to. Tonight my focus is going to be simple, to wreck four women on the road to Last Survivor, win Last Survivor, and earn myself a chance at a fourth run as EBWF Women's Champion.

She put her hands behind her head and relaxed in the car.

Natalya: Yep, what a time to be alive.

She suddenly remembered something and grabbed the camera real quick.

Natalya: Also, fuck Becky Lynch.

With that, the tossed the camera away and it cut to black.