Everyone (French) Dies - Maika

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Utami

Everyone (French) Dies - Maika

Post by Utami »

Baroque music plays softly as a single red rose rises into the middle of the screen. It twirls around slowly, showing off both its petals and its thorns in high definition. Suddenly the kanji for ‘Empress’ flashes in red on the screen; moments later the the riffs of ‘Flower Party' hit and a torrent of cherry blossoms flies in, battering the rose until it wilts.

MAIKA: I've been waiting half a year for this.

Shaded in red, we see Maika sitting on the ring apron with her head down after losing in the Queen of the Ring semifinals

MAIKA: I've listened to the trash talk, the way you just dismissed me ever since our first clash.

Maika’s next seen sprinting on a treadmill, face wrinkled in concentration.

MAIKA: Always going on about how Maika Style is a joke. Just like everyone else who doubts me you're sure that when the pressure is on, Big Mike falls on her face.

We then see Maika sparring with a man larger than herself in judo.

MAIKA: Keep telling yourself that you're safe from me. Go ahead. It doesn't change the fact that after all this time you and me are doing this again.

We then see Maika jogging down the streets of Philadelphia, followed by her standing in front of a Philly cheese steak restaurant.

MAIKA: Last time we fought, I just wanted you to die because of what you and Utami did to Himeka. The pain of lost love blinded me. She's come back, but she's been seduced by Tam. So revenge for her? It's off the table.

She raised her arm, revealing the title contract in her hand.

MAIKA: I might still have unfinished business with your maid, but you have my full attention. I was dumb enough to trust Hoshiki to get the job done last month and it nearly cost me the chance to get what I want. But when that happens, a big powerful girl like me goes out and takes care of business herself.

We briefly see highlights of Maika mowing down Alexa and Becky with clotheslines on Warfare, followed by her lifting the briefcase overhead.

MAIKA: I earned my own shot, and I'm sure as hell not going to miss this time. You're stronger than I thought, and you got yourself the biggest prize in the sport by ending someone's fairytale. I'd be stupid to think this won't be a dangerous situation, especially with your fancy gang ready to help you. I promise you-

MAIKA is seen running up the steps like Rocky Balboa.

MAIKA: Three of you won't be enough. This is the thing I want most in life. It's the only way to finally shut up the voices that say ‘Maika can't get the job done.’ The Empress Period will begin in EBWF with the fall of Sakisama. Then maybe you'll see how powerful Maika Style is.

She reaches the top of the steps and flexes her muscles.

MAIKA: Six months of constant insults and posturing later, your little fantasy world is ending. Not because you protect Utami, not because of lost love, but because you have something I want desperately. I'll show you why you should never have doubted me. At Least Survivor, the last woman in my way will find out what everyone else has. Everyone dies.