Deuces

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Deuces

Post by Cory »

Randy's Maserati rolled into the Wells Fargo Center garage as cameras trained on his vehicle. Renee Young was ready with a microphone as she stepped up to him as a valet took his keys.

Renee Young: Randy, I was wondering if you had any thoughts about today's--

Randy put his hand up in Renee's direction, cutting her off.

Randy Orton: It's media day, Renee. I'm just here so--

Renee Young: ...so you don't get fined. Yeah, Edge used that one already earlier.

Orton arched an eyebrow at her.

Randy Orton: Oh, really? Ah, he left me a note about this. I...need a file cabinet.

Randy continued to walk towards the entrance to the arena as Renee followed him.

Renee Young: I just wanted to get your thoughts on the Last Survivor match.

Randy stopped one more time and looked at her, tilting his head slightly.

Randy Orton: I think tonight, because some people can't manage to not be complete scumbags, I've decided I'm just going to hop into Last Survivor and start hitting as many people as possible, as hard as possible. And what happens happens.

He turned to walk away, but stopped and looked back at Renee Young.

Randy Orton: Oh, and something something three letters. I don't know. I'm workshopping it.

He gave Renee the deuces sign as he headed off into the bowels of the building and the scene faded.