Warfare Results 02/19/2024

Ben M

Warfare Results 02/19/2024

Post by Ben M »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Get ready folks… it’s time for Warfare! Tonight, we are live from Baltimore, Maryland, and kicking things off we have Dr Britt Baker in action as she goes one on one with Jade Cargill!

Jade Cargill made her way to the ring first, followed by Britt Baker. When both women were in the ring, the referee called for the bell. The two women began circling the ring, before locking up in the center of the ring. Jade managed to overpower Britt, knocking her down on the mat, then as Britt got to her feet, Jade went for a clothesline. Britt ducked underneath it, then grabbed Jade, putting her in a headlock. Jade managed to fight out of it, lifting Baker up and hitting her with a back drop! She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1... 2… Britt kicked out! As both women got to their feet, Jade whipped Britt against the ropes, before taking her down with a shoulder block. As Baker hit the mat, Jade began taunting her, before grabbing the Doctor and throwing her into the corner. Jade kicked Britt in the corner several times as the crowd began rallying behind Britt Baker, chanting “DMD”.

Nigel McGuinness: An aggressive start from Jade Cargill… she’s determined to get revenge on Britt Baker after the Doctor eliminated her from the Last Survivor match!

Jade pulled Britt out of the corner and hit her with a series of punches, but Britt fought back with some right hands of her own, then caught Jade with a low dropkick to the knee. Jade fell to the mat, and Baker ran against the ropes, going for the Curb Stomp… but Jade moved out of the way at the last second! Jade then grabbed Britt from behind, setting her up for Jaded… but Britt countered it into a roll up! The referee counted - 1… 2… Jade kicked out! Both women got to their feet once more, and Jade tackled Britt to the mat, then began punching her against the ring mat several times. Jade then pulled Britt to her feet and went to whip her against the ropes… but Britt reversed the Irish whip, sending Jade into the ropes before hitting her with a slingblade! As Jade got back to her feet, Britt went for a discus clothesline… but Jade ducked underneath it, then hit Britt with a Blue Thunder Bomb!

Mauro Ranallo: What power from Jade Cargill! That shook the ring!

Jade hooked both legs and the referee counted - 1… 2… Britt kicked out! Jade pulled Britt to her feet and whipped her against the ropes, then went for a big boot… but Britt ducked underneath it, grabbed Jade from behind, then hit her with the Rainbaker! Jade fell to the mat, and Britt covered her, hooking the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Jade kicked out just before the 3! As both women got to their feet, they began exchanging right hands back and forth. Britt was able to gain the upper hand, and she went for a superkick… but Jade sidestepped it, then hit Baker with a pump kick! As Britt hit the mat, Jade hooked the leg - 1… 2… Baker kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: The momentum is swinging back and forth in this match, Mauro!

Jade pulled Britt to her feet and threw her into the corner, then sat her on the top rope, setting her up for a superplex. Britt blocked it, shoved Jade off the ropes, then hit the Panama Sunrise! She hooked both legs and the referee counted - 1… 2… Jade kicked out! Britt shook her head in frustration, then pulled a black glove out and placed it on her right hand, signaling for the Lockjaw. She grabbed Jade, but before she could lock it in, Jade shoved her away. Jade then sprung to her feet and charged towards Britt Baker, hitting her with a Spear! Jade stood over Britt, flexing and taunting her opponent, then pulled the Doctor to her feet. Jade set Baker up for Jaded… but Britt wriggled free, dragged Jade down to the mat, then put her in the Lockjaw! Unable to get to the ropes, Jade tapped out and the referee called for the bell.

Mauro Ranallo: It’s over! An impressive performance from Jade Cargill, but it’s Britt Baker who gets the victory!

As Baker celebrated, “All About Tha (Boom!)” hit and the crowd cheered as Adam Cole made his way to the ring. As Cole entered the ring, he hugged Britt, congratulating her. Britt then kissed Adam on the cheek before making her way to the back as a video package began to play recapping Cole’s match with Damian Priest at Last Survivor.

SEGMENT

After the video package and a commercial break, Warfare returned to Adam Cole, who was sitting on a steel chair in the center of the ring. Cole was looking down at the mat, but as the camera zoomed in on him, he looked up and began to speak.

Adam Cole: At Last Survivor, for the first time in my EBWF career, I had a shot at the EBWF World Title. I walked into that match full of momentum, and full of confidence that I would be the first man to defeat Damian Priest in EBWF, that I would be the man to end Damian Priest’s reign as champion… but unfortunately, that didn’t happen.

The crowd booed, expressing their disappointment that Adam Cole was not the EBWF World Champion. It was obvious from the look on Adam Cole’s face that he was disappointed too.

Adam Cole: And you know what, as much as it pains me to admit it… the better man won that night. I knew beating Damian Priest wouldn’t be easy, but he turned out to be an even tougher opponent than I imagined. He showed me why he’s held that title for five months, and Chris Jericho will have one hell of a task on his hands when he challenges Priest at Fallout. But I don’t want to talk about Chris Jericho tonight. I don’t even want to talk about Damian Priest, really. I want to talk about what comes next for Adam Cole. And the answer is simple… because when I get knocked down, I get back up.

As Cole spoke those final three words, he stood up to emphasize his point. The crowd cheered, and for the first time that evening, Adam Cole smiled.

Adam Cole: I am still the Breakout Champion, and from next week, you will see the return of the Breakout Championship Open Challenge. I will go back to taking on all challengers, and beating them, until I get another shot at the EBWF World Championship. I’m a fighter, and I’ll keep on fighting until I have no more fight left to give. But there is another championship I’ve got my eye on… and that’s the title I “cashed in” to earn my shot at the World Title. You see Baltimore, before I go after the World Title again, I want to reclaim the Gateway Championship! I’m not sure how Wes Ikeda plans to crown a new champion, but whether it’s going to be a tournament, a ladder match, or something else… count me in.

The crowd cheered once more. Cole was about to say something else, but before he could do so, “Moments” by Sevendust started playing, drawing Cole’s attention to the top of the entrance ramp. After several moments, Aiden English stepped out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. English took a moment at the top of the ramp to take it all again.

Mauro Ranallo: This is the first time we’ve seen Aiden English on Warfare in a very long time.

Nigel McGuinness: And, it seems like the fans don’t know what to make of it.

Mauro Ranallo: The fans and Adam Cole!

Aiden sprinted down the ramp and slid under the bottom rope. When he made it to his feet Cole was staring at him.

Aiden English: I know what you’re thinking Adam. You mentioned the Gateway Championship and suddenly someone is interrupting. This is typically the part where someone runs down why they deserve a shot at the title more than you.

Aiden took a step to the side, once again taking in the crowd. The mixed reaction started to turn to boos as Aiden let the silence sink in.

Aiden English: But, I’m not here to do that. Nope. Quite the opposite actually. I’ve been sitting at home watching EBWF like everyone packed in this building tonight. I’ve seen what you’ve done as the Breakout Champion. I’ve seen what you did as the Gateway Champion. And, I admire it. But, I’ve got to be honest, I’m not here to hand you your flowers and stroke your ego. It’s been a long time since I’ve stood in this ring outside of a Last Survivor match. Nearly two years. I’ve watched my daughter grow, my wife indulge her passions and I’ve cultivated hobbies. I’ve filled my time with the things that make me happy. But nothing makes me happy like standing in this ring with the best wrestlers in the world! And that’s why I’m back in EBWF. Not as a special one off appearance but as a full time member of the roster! Everyone needs to take notice that Adam Cole is ONE of the best Breakout and Gateway Champions in the history of the EBWF. He had the guts to bet on himself and sure he came up short, but he’s not slowing down anytime soon.

Aiden took another beat to walk to the corner. He looked out at the crowd and nodded his head.They had started to lean back into cheers.

Aiden English: I also consider myself ONE of the best Breakout and Gateway Champions of all time. In fact, there was a time when I was in Priest’s position with the World Championship over my shoulder and a target on my back. And, I’m going to get back there. I’m going to get back there by proving I am still at the top of my game! I’m going to get back there by going toe to toe, move for move with the best wrestlers EBWF has to offer. Wrestlers like Adam Cole!

The crowd began cheering, excited at the prospect of seeing Aiden English versus Adam Cole. Cole raised his microphone to respond to Aiden’s comments.

Adam Cole: Welcome back, Aiden. I know your history in EBWF, and it’s impressive. If memory serves me correctly, you never lost either the Breakout Championship or the Gateway Championship, did you? You vacated the Breakout Championship when you won the Gateway Championship, earned a World Title shot by winning the King of the Ring tournament, went on to become the World Champion, and subsequently vacated the Gateway Championship… is that right?

English nodded, seemingly impressed at Cole’s knowledge. Cole responded with a smirk.

Adam Cole: Yeah… I know my history. But that’s exactly what it is, Aiden… history. All that was a long time ago. You said it yourself, this is the first time you’ve been on EBWF Warfare for a long time. And while I’m glad you’re back full time, if you want to go toe to toe with me… well, maybe you start by answering my Breakout Championship Open Challenge, and then we’ll see what happens with the Gateway Championship.

English raised his eyebrows, then chuckled to himself.

Aiden English: So you’re no longer the Gateway Champion, but you still consider yourself the gatekeeper… is that right? Very well. I accept your open challenge, Adam.

English bowed, somewhat sarcastically. “Moments” began playing again, and English made his way to the back as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH TWO

As EBWF returned from commercial, Rhea Ripley's theme hit, and the newest member of the EBWF Women's Roster made her way down to the ring. Her entrance was followed by Io Shirai who got a great ovation from the crowd.

Mauro Ranallo: Io Shirai nearly won the Last Survivor Match, and I'm so excited to see what she'll do in the Women's Division.

Nigel McGuinness: You and me both, Mauro!

The crowd was ready for these two women to bring the house down. The bell rang.

Ripley and Shirai locked up, and Ripley had the strength advantage. Io was much faster though. Ripley went for a clothesline, but Io dodged and hit a dropkick. Rhea went for a fallaway slam on Io, but Io instead tried to rollup Rhea. Ripley blocked the pinfall attempt and Io hit a dropkick on Rhea, sending her out of the ring. Io went for a dive onto Rhea on the outside, but Rhea caught her with a forearm to the face. Rhea got Io in an electric chair drop, then slammed her face into the apron.

Nigel McGuinness: This is straight brutality here!

Io shifted on top of Rhea in the ring. Io went for a meteora on Ripley in the corner, but Ripley dodged and slammed Io into the mat face first. Ripley grabbed Io’s hair and picked her up, then went for a suplex on Io. Io reversed into an inside cradle, but Rhea kicked out.

Mauro Ranallo: Io thinks she had the three, but the referee is letting her know she's mistaken.

Rhea hit a suplex on Io and pinned her for two. Rhea locked in a seated abdominal stretch on Io. Io fought to her feet and shoved Rhea into the corner. Rhea picked her up and sat her on the top turnbuckle. Rhea went to the second rope and looked for a superplex. Io fought out and went for a powerbomb. Rhea blocked, but Io instead hit a German suplex on Rhea. Io ran at Rhea in the corner, hitting her with a back elbow. Io hit a palm strike and a double stomp onto Rhea. Io hit a running dropkick onto Rhea, pinning her for two. Io locked in a crossface on Ripley. Ripley rolled into a pin, so Io released the hold. Rhea hit Io with a big boot. Io went after Ripley’s left arm, then planted her on the mat arm first. Io hit a running dropkick onto Ripley’s arm. Rhea went for a scoop slam, but Io was able to block and land on the apron. Io bent Ripley’s arm over the top rope and then drove her elbow over the apron. Rhea and Io fought on the apron until Io took Rhea off the apron, tossing her into the ring steps arm first.

Nigel McGuinness: Hurting Rhea's arm won't do! You have to take her out at the legs, Io!

They battled back into the ring where Ripley hit Io with a superplex. Rhea pinned Io for two. Ripley picked up Io by the hair, and both women traded blows. Ripley hit Io with knee strikes to the face and a dropkick, pinning Io for two again. Ripley stomped on Io, then went for her inverted cloverleaf submission. Rhea spun Io around, then planted her, keeping the submission in. Io struggled to the ropes, forcing a break on the submission. The crowd was on their feet as Rhea picked up Io and went for the Riptide. Shirai countered and took Rhea down with an armbar attempt. Rhea blocked the armbar attempt. Ripley went for a powerbomb, but Io blocked and locked in the armbar. Ripley reached the ropes, forcing a break.

As both women were breathing heavily from the exertion of their battle, neither one showed any sign of giving in. Io grinned wildly through the pain and motioned for the considerably larger Rhea to bring it on. Rhea grinned savagely back and closed the distance, only to eat a rising uppercut from Io. However Rhea only staggered a couple feet before knocking Io to her knees with a stiff headbutt. Rhea continued to lay on the punishment with repeated punches and elbows, each appearing to weaken Io’s resistance a bit more. When Io seemed dead in the water, Rhea pulled her up and whipped her hard to the opposite corner.

The crowd groaned in sympathy as Io rebounded off the turnbuckles hard, a dazed expression on her face. Rhea stormed across the ring and planted a big boot right into Io’s face - no! Io ducked and popped up behind Rhea! With a dramatic scream she threw her arms around Rhea’s waist and hit a snap German Suplex right onto Rhea’s shoulders and neck! Her gaze crossed the horizon of the arena, eyes wild as she regained the advantage. Io wasted no further time stepping on Rhea on her way over to and up the turnbuckles.

Mauro Ranallo: Io Shirai was dead to rights just seconds ago!

Nigel McGuinness: It’s that veteran ring awareness that helped her turn the tide. And if she hits this it’s goodnight Rhea Ripley.

Io flew off the top rope in a beautiful arc, hitting her trademark moonsault to a huge pop from the crowd. However the cheers quickly turned to gasps and boos as a chair came crashing down on Io; standing there as Io writhed in pain was Tam Nakano! The ref immediately called for the bell, but Tam didn’t seem to care at all. She slammed the chair down onto Io once, twice, three times and the chair bent into a crescent from the impact.

Just moments afterwards Jamie Hayter ran down from the back and rolled into the ring. Himeka emerged from the crowd and hopped the ringside barrier with a coldly stoic expression on her face. Tam directed traffic, ordering her allies to go after the battered Io Shirai. Io clawed her way up to her knees using Jamie’s leg and hammered away with ineffective punches due to the strain of her match moments before. Jamie just shook her head and hit Io with a Hatyerade! Himeka didn’t let Io breathe as she followed up by deadlifting the newcomer off the mat and hitting a JP Coaster!

As Io lay motionless in the center of the ring, Oedo Tai looked set to continue their beatdown - until Rhea Ripley stood up.

Nigel McGuinness: This can’t be good for Oedo Tai! Rhea’s done some reprehensible things in EBWF but she’s got no reason to help Tam Nakano’s crew.

Mauro Ranallo: Business just picked up-

Rhea was worn down by her fight with Io, but started to shake the cobwebs off. Tam pulled Io up off the mat and held her in place with Jamie, then smirked to Rhea. Rhea smirked back and ran Io over with a big boot!

Mauro Ranallo: For OEDO TAI?! Oh come on! This is an absolute mugging! Someone needs to do something about this!

With Io layed out, Tam planted her foot on the veteran’s chest and raised her arms in the air like she’d just reclaimed the championship. The boos became almost deafening, but the cameras managed to pick up Tam shouting “Payback’s a bitch, isn’t it Io?!”. A moment later she held out her fist, which Jamie, Himeka and Rhea all bumped with their own. All four women shouted out “OEDO TAI!” to a deafening chorus of boos.

Suddenly the crowd erupts with cheers and there’s a flurry of activity outside the ring. As the camera pans to the right we see a shock of red hair - Becky Lynch charges down to the ring! She was not alone either as Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. was just a few steps behind her. Both women rolled in under the bottom rope and immediately bull rushed Jamie Hayter and Himeka! They paired off with Becky trading bombs with Jamie and Britt doing so with Himeka. Just as Tam turned around with a disgusted expression on her face, a third woman entered the ring behind her. She wore a tracksuit and a red luchador mask very similar to the one Io used for her entrances. She and Tam locked eyes and the masked woman immediately mowed Tam down with a lariat! Tam got back up and started throwing kicks, while Rhea joined in on the beat down of the newcomer.

Quickly Britt got Himeka backed up to the ropes and clotheslined her over the top to the floor. She then immediately turned her attention to Tam, taking the former champion down with a spear! The masked woman ducked a lariat from rhea and took her down with a spinebuster, just as Becky threw Jamie through the middle rope to the floor. Oedo Tai regrouped around the entrance ramp and glared at the impromptu cavalry before flipping them off in unison and leaving up the ramp.

Nigel McGuinness: It seems the alliance formed at Last Survivor has held strong in the face of Oedo Tai’s continuing aggression.

Britt and Becky both helped Io up to her feet, the Genius of the Sky starting to regain her wits. Io favored her back as she nodded her thanks to both women. Then she met the masked woman’s gaze and did a double take as if she was seeing a ghost. The woman flinched, then climbed out of the ring before any questions could be asked. Io watched her leave and smirked a little as recognition hit all at once. Io then gave Britt and Becky a pat on the shoulder and the trio exited to the ring as “Drama Over the Limit” hit and a Fallout promo began to play.

SEGMENT

“Shitlist” by L7 hit the PA system while the lighting changed to shades of orange and green. The crowd stood in unison and began cheering. The cheering only intensified once the entrance curtain opened and Becky Lynch walked out onto the stage with her two best friends, Alexa and Liv, by her side. The trio known as the Rebellious Angels began making their way down the entrance ramp.

Christy Hemme: Everyone please welcome Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan, and the winner of the 2024 Women’s Last Survivor match, BECKY LYNCH!!!

Mauro Ranallo: The Women’s Last Survivor match boiled down to Becky Lynch and Io Shirai. It could have gone either way, but in the end, it was Becky that managed to outlast everyone and win.

Nigel McGuinness: That ending between Becky and Io was an absolute classic. Io came close but it wasn’t meant to be for her.

The trio, better known as the Rebellious Angels, climbed up onto the apron and entered the ring. In the ring, Alexa approached Christy and was handed the microphone. Christy left the ring as “Shitlist” faded out.

Alexa Bliss: At Last Survivor, we, the Rebellious Angels had two goals in mind. The first goal was to ensure that none of the members of Oedo Tai would leave as the winner.

Alexa handed the microphone to Liv.

Liv Morgan: The second goal we had in mind was that it would be one of us that would win the Last Survivor match. We said to each other, ‘If I don’t win, I want you to win.’ Lo and behold, one of us won.

Liv handed the microphone to Becky.

Becky Lynch: It’d be easy for me to say that I won this, but in actuality, this win was for all of us. It was not just for me. It was also for my best friends, Alexa and Liv. Most importantly, it was for all of you, the fans.

The crowd cheered.

Becky Lynch: All of you stuck by us through thick and thin, and you’ve been rewarded with the Rebellious Angels in the driver’s seat on the road to Fallout. As far as Fallout is concerned?

The crowd pointed at the Fallout sign in unison. Becky just chuckled and shook her head.

Becky Lynch: It’s been a long four years since I re-signed with EBWF, and I went through a lot of trials and tribulations. I stuck with it, and I never gave up. I kept thinking that the time to be champion would come. Now, my time draws ever so near. Come Fallout, this ring will become a war zone. It will become a battlefield and to the victor, me, goes the title.

The crowd cheered.

Becky Lynch: Sakisama, I have my sights set on the EBWF Women’s Championship and I won’t stop until I win. I’ve accomplished almost everything I’ve ever wanted in life. I’m a multiple time Queen of the Ring winner. I’m a Last Survivor. I’m a leading lady in Hollywood. I won award after award, but there’s one thing I’ve never done. There’s one thing that I’ve always wanted to do. That one thing is to become the EBWF Women’s Champion.

The crowd chanted “Becky! Becky! Becky!”

Becky Lynch: During my time here, I’ve always been the bridesmaid, but never the bride. I’ve had title matches but have always been screwed over. At Fallout, I will finally become the Women’s Champion and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it. All you can do is shine the belt up, and kiss it goodbye, because nothing will stop me from finally becoming the Women’s Champion.

MAIN EVENT

The tron lit up and the fans watched as the Gorilla came into view. Randy Orton was standing, dressed for his match in trunks and boots, with a sleeveless hoodie emblazoned with the RKO logo. Renee Young stood next to him, microphone in hand.

Renee Young: Randy, tonight you take on Christian Cage. It’s no secret that there’s no love lost between the two of you. You’re both legendary…

Randy put up a hand.

Randy Orton: Referring to us both as legends in the same breath kind of diminishes it for me, Renee. Christian Cage isn’t even in my league. Christian Cage still hangs his hat on being in one of the greatest tag teams of all time 15-years ago. I’m in the greatest tag team of all time, here and now. Christian Cage wants to…

A shrill, high voice cut through the backstage area.

Female Voice: RANDY! ADAM! RAAAANNNDDDYYY!

An off camera male voice addressed Randy.

Male Voice: Is that Nikki?

The camera spun around to find Edge just off camera, standing near the production table. Randy had already blown past him and the two headed off toward the noise. A few stagehands were following behind as the camera rushed after.

Female Voice: RANDY! ADAM!
Randy Orton: Nic?!

They turned a corner.

Nicole Ikeda-Orton: Here! I’m here.

Nicole was crouched down the hallway, wearing a pink sheath dress. Her production headset was clipped to the back of her dress, the headphones hung carelessly around her neck. Randy and Edge both clocked the well manicured hand she was holding. The arm attached to that hand disappeared under a toppled over equipment case. A pair of high heeled boots showed on the opposite end, and long blonde extensions fanned out on the floor. Before Nicole could say another word the stagehands were scrambling.

Randy Orton: Get it off of her!

Edge: Trish! Trish!

Edge hit his knees beside her, and Nicole continued to hold her hand. Randy grabbed a stunned intern by the arm.

Randy Orton: Go get the medics. If they ask how many, all of ‘em.

Edge: Wh-. Nicole, wh- what happened?

Nicole Ikeda-Orton: I was in the restroom over there, and I heard a commotion in the hallway. It sounded like they were loading equipment so I finished freshening my makeup. I came out and found her out here like this. I think she fought back. It sounded like a lot of people. That’s why I thought they were loading. Adam, I’m sorry. I should have come out. I… oh, Trish.

Nicole squeezed Trish’s hand. She had so far been unresponsive. Once the heavy equipment had been removed blood was shown oozing from Trish’s brow, and she appeared to be out cold. People began moving quickly, checking her pulse while waiting for the medics. Edge grabbed her by the shoulders and continued to say her name, shaking her gently. Randy finally put an arm around his chest and pulled him back a little.

Randy Orton: Don’t move her, buddy. Don’t move her.

Nicole looked up at him, stunned.

Nicole Ikeda-Orton: Who would do this?

Edge: We know who the fuck would do this.

The crowd in the arena was heard making an “oh!” noise at Edge’s anger. The medics arrived and immediately began tending to Trish, notably putting a collar on her neck, and stabilizing one of her arms. They put her on a stretcher and the stagehands, Ortons and Edge followed closely as they moved through the halls. Nicole was removing her production equipment as she walked, handing it over to a stagehand just as they got to the ambulance. She turned to Randy.

Nicole Ikeda-Orton: I’ll grab all of our things and follow in the car. I’ll bring you some pants and your running shoes.

She quickly stepped on tip toe and kissed his cheek.

Nicole Ikeda-Orton: Be safe.

She turned to Edge.

Nicole Ikeda-Orton: Adam, be smart. Be safe.

Edge still looked stunned but nodded dumbly. They didn’t have to say thank you. She turned and was gone. Edge was following Trish into the ambulance and Randy turned to get into the back of the rig too, but not before he heard a voice behind him. A microphone moved into his face.

Renee Young: Randy, you have a match.

Randy paused for a moment and then suddenly a familiar malevolent smirk crossed his features.

Randy Orton: I have a match.

Renee looked as if she wanted to take a step back, but she didn’t dare.

Randy Orton: After this disrespect somebody thinks I’m actually going out there and I’m going to wrestle a match.

His chuckle was as venomous as his smirk.

Randy Orton: After this? After the way we’ve been consistently treated. After anonymous people and self-serving loudmouths come for my family. OUR FAMILY.

Randy looked down the camera.

Randy Orton: Do you hear me, WES? OUR FAMILY…

Renee swallowed hard at the mention of the Chairman of the Board.

Randy Orton: EBWF doesn’t deserve us. So let me tell you what I think about my match, Renee…

Randy stepped up in the ambulance, and looked over his shoulder.

Randy Orton: Card subject to change.

Randy slammed the ambulance door shut, and a medic hit the side of it to tell the driver he could take off. The lights and sirens filled the parking area as the ambulance drove off and Warfare went off the air.