I'm that bitch

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Jon

I'm that bitch

Post by Jon »

The Camera pans in on Jade Cargill lifting weights in the arena gym. She has her comrade Briana Brandy with her helping spot as she bench presses. Jade turns and looks at the camera people acknowledging their presence.

Jade Cargill: It was a week ago, I made my in ring debut against Britt Baker and after a valiant effort I came up short just like I did in the Royal Rumble, but that's not the topic at hand. Liv Morgan is the piece to the puzzle put in front of me for the week and this time the outcome is going to be ever so different.

Briana Brandy: Don't worry boo, I think you got this..

Jade Cargill: I mean is it any doubt that I'm going to come out on top? I''m the Jade Cargill and I will always be at the top of my game even when i'm having bad nights. I mean let's look back to that match with Britt Baker, I toke her to her limits probably more then she expected to be taken to in a match. Which by the way I can promise this isn't over between the two of us.

Briana Brandy: We will get retribution on her when the time comes. As for right now you need to make sure you make a statement out of Liv Morgan.

Jade Cargill: Believe Me, I'm focused and this is my chance to get some retribution. I hope Liv knows what she got herself into, she's about to step foot in the ring with that Queen Diva. I'm going to school her the old fashion way, boo on exactly why I'm that bitch and I'm not to be trifled with
ImageImage