Seriously? The Miz?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Seriously? The Miz?

Post by A.J »

The scene opened with Seth Rollins The Messiah himself walking down the halls of Wells Fargo arena,holding his phone which he was recording with for a video to be posted on Twitter(or X for the few people that call it that.) Rollins had a smirk on his face as he began.

Seth Rollins: So the powers that be who run EBWF have decided to hold a tournament to crown a new Gateway Champion and smartly put your Messiah in this little shindig. Unfortunately my opponent tonight is none other than…The Miz.

Seth sighed

Seth Rollins: The…The Miz,okay seriously The Miz is in this tournament? When was the last time he did anything other than lose? God I didn't think I would have a warm up match in this thing,kind of disappointing if you ask me.

Seth noticed someone and walked up to them,turning the phone to reveal Big Show.

Seth Rollins: Hey Big Show do you think The Miz has a chance of beating me tonight?

Big Show said nothing for a moment before busting out laughing.

Big Show: Are you kidding,The Miz hasn't won anything in months and all he does is hang out with pothead and Michael Cole..MICHAEL COLE!

The two continue to laugh.

Big Show: Seth you are going smoke this chump,you're probably going to beat him up worse than Nikki beat up
Liv Morgan last week which by the way would be a huge favor for everybody.

Seth cackled.

Seth Rollins: Ladies and Gentlemen that was the words of The World's Largest Athlete and this is your Messiah signing off so he can beat The Miz.

Seth stopped recording and the scene ended.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan