It's Over (Utami)

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Utami

It's Over (Utami)

Post by Utami »

The scene opens with two women glaring at each other from opposite sides of a fallen metal support beam that’s quickly riding down a river of bubbling, red and orange lava. Smoke and steam rise up from all around them; sweat drenches their brows as they make ever so slight adjustments to their body posture though neither seems keen to make the first move. One long fiery red hair, wears something akin to black jedi robes and wields a green laser sword in her hands. She bears a striking resemblance to EBWF’s resident Lass Kicker, Becky Lynch, and she looks particularly angry about this whole encounter.

Facing off with her is a Japanese woman in white and tan Jedi robes, her short hair styled and with a streak of red in it for the first time in over a year. In her hands she wields a laser sword with a rosy red blade. Utami shows only stone cold focus as she locks eyes with ‘The Man’, lips curled down in a subtle frown. After several long moments they charge at each other and begin swinging their dangerous (and legally distinct) blades of energy in precise strikes. Each deflected blow grows more and more vicious as both “Becky” and Utami desperately try to gain the edge in their battle.

Utami:”You were supposed to be out of action for a long time, not come back so quickly it made everyone wonder if you were faking it!”

“Becky” sneers at her comment and pushes forward with a blow that knocks Utami back a step - and closer to the scorching river of death below.

“Becky”: “Don’t lecture me, Utami. I don’t play by those rules! I’ve starred in record setting blockbusters and become the most popular star in professional wrestling!”

Utami blinks in surprise, unable to comprehend what her opponent has just said.

Utami: “Those rules? You mean the rules of reality? Becky, you may not live in reality but the rest of us do! You have done terrible, repugnant things I would never consider doing, and yet you call yourself a hero?”

“Becky” just laughs in the face of Utami’s attempts to reason with her.

“Becky”: “If you stand in my way of taking the title and making every second of Warfare about me, I’ll kill you.”

She swings violently, but Utami dodges out of the way and kicks her hard; “Becky” staggers back several steps, just barely avoiding falling into the lava as Utami backflips up onto an outcropping of rock. “Becky” leaps across the divide to the rocky shore and glares up at Utami. The maid of NEO Biishiki-gun shakes her head and glares down at her tenacious opponent.

Utami: “It’s over, Becky. I have the high ground!”

“Becky” just smirks in defiance of the situation and tenses her muscles in preparation to jump.
“Becky”: “I will destroy you and Sakisama, and then everyone will bow to ME!”

Utami slides a foot back into a fighting stance but she continues to look on with an increasingly exasperated look.

Utami: “Don’t try it. Your body won’t support the weight of your own ego.”

“Becky” ignores her warning and leaps up dramatically, laser sword pulsating the color of money. But before she can even so much as swing the blade down onto Utami, the former Crimson Queen swings her blade through the air and cuts “Becky” down. The Lass Kicker rolls down the embankment, minus a couple of limbs. Utami just shakes her head and turns away as “Becky” howls in anger.

“Becky”: I hate you!

Utami stops just long enough to look over her shoulder at her fallen foe with contempt. Here the scene pauses and the camera pulls back to reveal Utami standing next to a screen. While the preceding scene remains paused, Utami shakes her head and looks down the camera with disgust. For the first time in months she’s wearing just her ring gear rather than any NEO Biishiki-gun costuming.
Utami: “What do you think, Becky? A masterpiece isn’t it? I do hope that you enjoyed it, I spared no expense making that in your style just for you. You’re so thick headed that it’s probably the only way to get a message across in a way that even you can understand. Don’t complain to me that it’s tasteless and is an insult to you either - I’m just returning the favor you’ve so kindly given so many people over the years.”

Utami slowly begins to smile just a little, though it’s one full of contempt for the woman she’s speaking to.

Utami: “You parade around EBWF as if you’re the biggest hero, the woman who speaks for the people, the knight in shining armor the people need. All while your words and actions reveal who you really are. You might say that you’re the anti-establishment force that can’t be contained and who’s finally getting her long-overdue shot at glory. But really? You’re just another delusional Hollywood star who’s outlived her glory days and continues to hold on to the last remnants of it in the hopes of recapturing a magic that’s never coming back.”

Utami shakes her head sadly at the situation at hand.

Utami: “That’s a sad way to live. It’s sad because you’re setting yourself up for disaster when reality comes knocking in just a few days. You’re so convinced of your infallibility that you think showing your numerous enemies being killed violently in direct-to-Walmart-discount-bin film scenes makes you the good guy. You’re so buoyed by one brief shining moment of success this year that you refuse to see the reality that no matter how many injuries you come back from, no matter how much shit you talk, Sakisama is simply better than you. She’s going to end your Cinderella story at Fallout and leave you scraping up the pieces of a shattered dream that was never going to come true outside your messed up imagination. It’s pathetic really.”

Utami shrugs in a ‘what can you do’ gesture before she continues on.

Utami: “But first you get to dance with me again. I’m sure that you’re looking past me, blinded by the gleam of gold that you’re sure you’ll hold but in reality is always just out of reach. After all I fell from my high station and became a maid, what threat do I pose to a ‘hero’ like you? Keep living in your dream world, Becky. I’ll continue living in the real world. The world where I learned my place wasn’t to lead but to follow someone fit to rule. A world where there’s beauty, stability and fulfillment you’d know nothing about. You’re too busy setting the world on fire to appreciate what I’m helping to build here. And for that I’m going to do something I haven’t done in a long time.”

Utami’s voice grows in pitch and force as she speaks, hands on her hips.

Utami: “I’m going to face an opponent not on behalf of Sakisama or NEO Biishiki-gun, but as just Utami. There’s nothing fancy about what I’m going to do to you. An upstart who doesn’t know her place like you? All you deserve is the raw, unfiltered power of a woman who’s been to the very top of professional wrestling - something that you would know nothing about, would you? On warfare, on the cusp of the biggest match of your career, I’m going to brutalize you from bell to bell. I’m going to make all those supposed injuries you’ve gone through look like papercuts if that’s what it takes to protect the beauty of what NEO Biishiki-gun is creating.”

Utami pauses for a moment, perhaps to consider ways to destroy her opponent.

Utami: “When I first came to EBWF, do you remember who my first victim was? That’s right, you! You stepped up to me and were annihilated by the prowess of a superior wrestler! But you’d been attacked by a violent idiot before the match, so it wasn’t a truly fair showing of the gap between us. It was still the best chance you’ll ever have to defeat me, and you failed. Just like you’ll fail now that you’re facing a superior version of Utami, one who doesn’t fill her head with undue self importance. I’ve got a clear mind and you’re.. Still lying to yourself. That makes this an extra dangerous night for you.”

She leaves the threat at that for moment, letting Becky and the viewer at home consider what in the world she might have in mind.

Utami: “I need this win more than ever, Becky, and I’m not stopping until your overhyped ass is in the ground. Because while you’ve been getting lucky lately I’ve been failing the only woman who saw the truth about me. Sakisama gave me a chance to be who I truly was, and now she barely speaks of me. All of her attention, all her kindest words are saved for Hoshiki! She can’t stand to look at me! All because I’ve just let myself be a simple servant when I should be more. I shouldn’t just be her maid.. I need to be a knight fighting for her honor and eviscerating beasts who try to corrupt the world with ugliness. Surely breaking you into several brittle pieces, stepping over your broken down corpse and burning away the last traces of your fantasies will be enough to win her favor back. So that’s exactly what I’m going to do.”

Utami reaches down and picks up a single red rose, tapping it on her chin as she speaks.

Utami: “This will not be over quickly, and it WILL hurt more than you can imagine. Tonight, Becky, you face reality. Your fairy tale is over. Welcome to the end.”

She stabs at the camera with the rose and the scene fades to black.