Rubber Band

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Rubber Band

Post by Cory »

Damian Priest leaned back as the camera cut into his locker room, Priest conspicuous by the absence of his EBWF World Championship.

Damian Priest: Yeah, get a good look. It's been a rough time for el arquero de la infamia. The fall has been as quick as the rise.

Damian sneered, shaking his head in irritation.

Damian Priest: The Miz had a party because he's 1-2 against me, and some Chicago boy is holding my title. I'm not happy 'bout it either. So for all my haters, take a fuckin' picture.

He looked away from the camera.

Damian Priest: Enjoy the moment, because it stops tonight. Tonight I go to work. Tonight I start the path of getting myself back into the World Title picture. And that means I gotta mow down Aiden English, a former World Champ on his own. And if that's what I gotta do, that's what I'm gonna do. If I have to go through every former World Champion that still has a job, I'll do it.

Damian Priest smirked, standing up from his seat.

Damian Priest: My wiseman is taking a well deserved night off, so I'm gonna tie this one off. Tonight, Aiden English, I'm sending you right back to the bottom of the barrel. When I'm done with you, they won't even bother scraping you up next time - they'll just throw the barrel away. And that's not a prediction...

Priest grabbed the camera and leaned closer to it.

Damian Priest: That's a spoiler.

The scene faded as Priest shoved the camera away and the scene went black.