Lazy

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Lazy

Post by A.J »

The scene opened with Johnny Gargano warming up for his match with MJF,Renee Young walked up to him,ready to ask some questions.

Renee Young: Johnny tonight you go one on one with MJF and after coming up short in the King Of The Ring tournament,what is your strategy for tonight.

Johnny stopped stretching and spoke.

Johnny Gargano: My strategy is simple Renee,it's the same one I always use and that's to throw everything I have at my opponent. Honestly Renee I might not have to throw exactly everything.

Renee Young: What do you mean by that?

Gargano smirked.

Johnny Gargano: What I mean is that MJF is the laziest guy on the EBWF roster and considering that The Big Show almost never wrestles that's saying something. MJF never really wins and that means this match is simply just an easy way for me to get some momentum back and I'm fine with taking that opportunity.

Renee Young:Thank you for your time.

Rener walked away and Gargano went back to warming up as the scene faded

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan