Mina: Guess who's back?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Utami

Mina: Guess who's back?

Post by Utami »

We open on an empty space somewhere backstage at the Delta Center. Not even an official EBWF backdrop decorates it, it's just a cement wall with some somewhat shoddy lighting. After a moment we see a long shadow being cast - a woman carrying a folding chair. Mina Shirakawa steps into the frame a few moments later with the chair in hand and looking a bit nonplussed to be in Utah of all places. She raises the chair up for a moment before bring it down.. to the floor, where she opens it up with its back to the camera. With no further ado she sits down on it and leans over the back of it like a student chatting with a friend in class.

Mina Shirakawa: "Surprised to see me? You should be. A few months ago some things went down that I'm not going to talk about tonight. They're not important. Neither is the reason I chose to help my friend, the Final Boss, when she needed it the most. All of you have these entitled attitudes like you deserve to know the inner workings of everyone's mind. Too bad. There's a price for admission to get to know Mina. And you haven't paid it."

She shrugs, as there's nothing the fans can do to glean the truth of her motivations.

Mina Shirakawa: "What is important is that the first match I have since my dramatic return is against the reigning, defending, definitely disputed EBWF Women's Champion Becky Lynch. 2024 Last Survivor. Former Queen of the Ring. The Man. One of the most popular women in our great sport today! And I get her all to myself tonight. How wonderful is that? How lovely is it that The Venus gets to dance with The Man one on one?"

She chuckles wistfully.

Mina Shirakawa: "The fact of the matter is that Becky's not the woman you think she is. At least, I don't think so. Oedo Tai don't think so. After all the crazy things that have happened to her in EBWF I wonder about her sanity. Sure she survived them and came back from them, but by just continuing to come back she's going to run herself into the ground. She wants to be worn down. She wants to get wrecked so she can shrug and go 'well, I did my best'. She doesn't need to worry, Tam's going to take care of that soon. In the meantime, she should be thankful she gets to spend some time with someone who looks like me after the trash she bled dry at Total Supremacy."

Mina licks her lips at the thought.

Mina Shirakawa: "Bex.. can I call you Bex? You probably don't think much of me. But I'm so much more than you can imagine. How about I show you? How about we put our big submission moves up against each other? Your Dis-arm-her against my figure four. Who's getting their limb wrenched to hell? I'm sure you have your own ideas but.. I promise you that after tonight you won't be able to walk into Gateway to Glory under your own power."

She blows a kiss to the camera and the feed cuts.