The best at breaking hearts

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

The best at breaking hearts

Post by A.J »

The scene opened in the locker room of Team Cage. Christian Cage was sitting in a chair in his gear,thinking about some things.

Christian Cage: You know Total Supremacy was supposed to be a great night,Nikki Cross was supposed to carve up Becky Lynch with Barbed Wire and stand tall as EBWF Women’s Champion. But that didn't happen,instead Becky won and assaulted me after the match which due to our agreement was perfectly legal. Now I could sit here and cry and complain about what happened but I'm not gonna do that,instead I'm gonna strike back at them,Becky,Liv,....Alexa. I'm gonna get my revenge,when,where you won't know until it happens.

Christian smirked.

Christian Cage: As far as tonight goes I'm going one on one with one Adam Cole,the guy who has had quite the downfall this year. Last year Adam you had both the Gateway and Breakout Championships but ever since the new year came around your luck has gone down. First Adam you cashed in your World Title shot against Damien Priest at Last Survivor and lost,then you lost the Breakout Title to Aiden English,then you had a chance to get the Gateway Title back in a tournament only to lose again,then you competed in the King Of The Ring and shocker,you lost.

Christian chuckled.

Christian Cage: Adam unfortunately for you,your bad luck continues tonight when you face The Instant Classic in that ring because like the Sooners you are a choke artist.

Christian stood up.

Christian Cage: Adam when you lose again tonight I want you to look in the mirror and ask yourself if you still want or deserve to be here. Adam you want to call me the biggest bastard in EBWF,you want to say I'm a misogynist which by the way is stupid because newsflash dumbass I have a woman in my faction.

Christian cleared his throat.

Christian Cage: Anyway you can say whatever you want but it's not gonna help you because I'm Christian Cage and I am the best at breaking hearts and tonight I'm gonna break yours when I beat you. If you don't know,now you know.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan