Out Punk a Punk

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ashlee
Site Admin

Out Punk a Punk

Post by Ashlee »

CM Punk was shown walking into the arena. He caught the eye of Renee Young who flagged him down. She hurriedly spoke as she walked with him.

Renee Young: Punk, your match later tonight seems to be on everyone’s minds. What…

CM Punk: On everyone’s minds? Everyone except the one person who should be the most invested. Seems like The Miz is up to his old tricks and Bro Awesome will end up paying for it. I don’t know who Miz thinks he’s fooling, but it’s pretty obvious that his attention is anywhere but on me. That’ll be his undoing tonight.Just like so many times before. I’m looking forward to seeing him out there. I’m also looking forward to retaining the EBWF World Championship. Because it’s going to take a lot more than being awesome to defeat the Best in the World.

Punk winked at Renee and left the frame as the scene faded.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote