Didn't see it coming

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Didn't see it coming

Post by A.J »

Ever since Gateway to Glory things haven't been going smooth for the number one contender, Alexa Bliss. Her and Liv lost a tag team match to Oedo Tai after Tam Nakano interfered and last week Liv fell to the self-proclaimed Final Boss in a non title match,combine all of this with Becky Lynch going AWOL after Gateway to Glory and Alexa's already fragile mental state was starting to slip further.

The scene opened with Alexa in the rafters,holding a baseball bat and an evil grin on her face.

Alexa Bliss: Mina,Mina,Mina it’s been awhile…actually it's only been a few weeks but still it's been too long since we've interacted.

Alexa chuckled.

Alexa Bliss: You know Mina I thought you were different,in a business full of backstabbing scumbags and my career being full of people who have done it to me I really thought you were different. You were kind and caring when we first met,to the point that you tried to stop your old boss from destroying me and sacrificed yourself in the process. I didn't see it coming Mina,yes I've been backstabbed before but Tam and I never hit along completely and even though it hit hard and took me by surprise I knew Christian Cage's history was as bad as mine.

Alexa shook her head,her voice trembling.

Alexa Bliss: Mina when I saw you return and align yourself with Tam my heart shattered and when I remember our past friendship,everything is tainted now. Tonight you and I are going one on one and I will take all of this pain I've been experiencing lately,with your betrayal,Becky leaving,Christian's bullshit,all of it and I will shove it down your throat and I will make sure you choke on it.

Alexa held up her bat.

Alexa Bliss: And this will help me do it.

Alexa let out a twisted laugh but her face quickly went serious as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan